Position: Clinical Supervisor, LCSW
Division: School-Based Services
Supervisor: Division Director
Hours: 40 Hours Weekly
Compensation: $83,000 + Benefits
ALAMEDA FAMILY SERVICES
Alameda Family Services (AFS) is a progressive, non-profit agency that provides clinically sophisticated, comprehensive mental health and early childhood educational and family support services to individuals and families in the City and County of Alameda. Programs include: Early Head Start, Head Start, Family Support Services, School Based Services, and Behavioral Health Care Services (Counseling and an APA-accredited Narrative Therapy Training Program). One of Alameda Family Services’ core values is fostering wellbeing. This focus on wellbeing provides a philosophical orientation for our work and guides our daily practice. As an agency that is deeply rooted in Alameda, we are constantly striving to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients, families, and community. We cultivate self-care, professional growth, and a family-like work environment.
AFS School-Based Services Division provides a multitude of health and wellness services to youth on school campuses in the Alameda Unified School District. Services include individual and group counseling, case management, family engagement, as we as health education and youth development.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical and administrative supervision, as well as oversight to the staff and interns providing behavioral health services. The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for assisting in the leadership of the School-Based Services Division.
- Support and supervise clinical staff and interns by providing weekly individual and group supervision.
- Ensure all services and documentation are in compliance with legal and professional laws.
- Adhere to requirements for supervisors as stipulated by the Board of Behavioral Sciences rules and regulations.
- Assist the Director in the planning, managing, and adiministrative supervision of the division.
- Coordinate and facilitate presentations and trainings to program staff, interns, school personnel, and community.
- Assist with planning, scheduling, and facilitation of staff meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of California.
- Minimum 1 year experience providing or supervising behavioral health services in a school-based setting
- Minimum 1 year experience managing, coordinating, or superving staff.
- Experience working with, and understanding oftrauma related work and restorative practices.
- Experience working with ethnically and socio-economically diverse youth and families.
- Ability to drive with a valid drivers license, auto insurance and access to use an automobile as needed.
- Muti-language capacity desired.
CONDITION OF EMPLOYMENT
- The SChool-Based Servicess Division requires a background check and clearance from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Department of Justice (DOJ) background prior to employment.
- A current TB Test Results are required prior to employment.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Alameda Family Services offers a very generous benefits program.
- 4+ weeks of vacation based on a 40-hour work week
- 100% of Kaiser Medical paid for employee
- Employer contribution to dependant medical coverage for dependants enrolled in agency plan
- 401 match of up to 3% for calendar year
- Generous Dental coverage
- Vison coverage
- Group Term Life coverage
- 11 paid holidays per year
- CEUs for licensed staff
- Clinical support for new supervisors
- Multiple staff appreciation events throughout the year
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Alameda Family Services does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Email Resume & Cover letter to HR@alamedafs.org