These are no ‘high risk’ youth. Tragically, there are youth from high risk environments and they are our hidden heros, fighting against heavy odds to have the future we all know they deserve.
For many, DreamCatcher is their hope for a safe bed, warm food and the loving kindness that every child deserves.
The support volunteers bring cannot be calculated but it is felt so strongly by both our staff and youth.
- Volunteer Coordination
- Grant research and writing
- Curriculum Development
- Christmas Gift Coordination
- Job preparation
- Lead youth group activity – art, music, yoga, financial literacy, health, suggest one
- Cooking – one meal, one meal a month – cooking is a great way to get to know us
- Hanging out, playing board games, watching TV just being around as support
We welcome creativity. If you have an idea come meet us and let’s talk about it!